Tuesday 25 October 2011

PPP1, Lecture 1, Who are you?

This first lecture was on the topic, 'Who are you?'.  We looked at personality archetypes and personality traits and how they work for and against us in the professional work place.  The personality archetypes work by you selecting one word from four different lists, each with two words each.  These words then form a four letter sequence, that has an explanation.  My sequence was ISFJ, which means I am quiet, friendly, responsible and conscientious.  I agree with this to an extent, but I think that some of the other categories apply to me too.

We also looked at personality mapping.  This is where you rate certain aspects of your life out of 100, and then draw these figures on a graph, and it comes out looking like a spiders web.  This can be done regularly, so you can see how you and your personality changes over a period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment